The Board of Trustees for the Wetlands Institute is dedicated to helping us grow and succeed in fulfilling our mission; To promote appreciation, understanding and stewardship of wetlands and coastal ecosystems through our programs in research, education and conservation. Our Board recognizes the importance of staying true to the Institute’s mission, vision and goals, and they are committed to promoting the wetlands and coastal surroundings that we know and love.
Board of Trustees
- Raymond M. Burke, Chairman (Avalon, NJ) – President, Burke Motor Group – Director, Sturdy Savings Bank – Director, NJ Economic Development Authority
- Deborah A. Hays, Vice Chairman (Voorhees, NJ) – Attorney/Partner, Archer & Greiner
- Jane Rakestraw, Treasurer (Stone Harbor, NJ) – Retired, VP Human Resources, Saks Fifth Avenue NY
- Anne Galli, Secretary (Spring Lake, NJ) – Retired, Environmental Educator & Adjunct Professor – Vice Chair, New Jersey Commission of Environmental Education
- Michael Craig (Cape May, NJ) – Owner, The Washington Inn
- Roberta DeVries (Lafayette Hill, PA) – Philadelphia Zoo Travel Planner & Program Coordinator
- John Flynn (Haddon Heights, NJ) – NJ DEP/Green Acres Program, State Trails Coordinator
- Lois Hamilton (Bala Cynwyd, PA) – Community Volunteer – Chair Education Committee
- C. Lee Harp (Medford, NJ) – Of Counsel, Attorney/Partner, Archer & Greiner
- Dorothy Ives-Dewey (Newtown Square, PA) – Chair Research and Conservation Committee – Professor of Geography and Planning, West Chester University.
- Daniel Klem, Jr. Ph.D. (Allentown, PA) – Professor of Biology & Sarkis Acopian Professor of Ornithology and Conservation Biology, Muhlenberg College, PA
- Mary M. Millar (Avalon, NJ) – Principal, Avalon Flooring
- G. Wayne Renneisen (Philadelphia, PA) – Managing Partner, Harvey, Pennington, Cabot, Griffith & Renneisen, LTD
- Henry E. Schellenger (Malvern, PA) – Chair Finance Committee – President/CEO, DelWeb LLC - Project Director, CR&D