The Wetlands Institute in Stone Harbor, NJ is currently seeking a seasonal, part time Customer Service Sales Associate for our admissions and retail sales. Some weekends and evenings. Duties include greeting visitors, answering phones, collecting admissions, selling merchandise and operating a point of sale system. Experience using Excel and Word required. Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and willing to learn new procedures. Submit resume to Terrie Campbell at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
- Ørsted U.S. Offshore Wind Sponsors The Wetlands Institute Project to Rescue Stranded Horseshoe Crabs
- Outreach Coordinator
- Summer Nature Program Instructor
- Welcome Samantha Glover!
- Sturdy Savings and Wetlands Institute Renew 30+ Year Partnership
- Marsh Musings – Spring 2019
- The Collective Spirit of Education Now
- Celebrating 50 Years of Learning and Discovery
- Customer Service Sales Associate
- Army Corps and partners launch Seven Mile Island Living Lab