As you prepare for your visit, just a few quick rules and procedures to ensure your visit is safe for your family and ours.
- We strongly encourage everyone aged 2 years and older, who is physically able without inhibiting their health, to wear a face covering when visiting all indoor spaces.
- To the extent possible, please adhere to social distancing guidelines when visiting all indoor areas of the Institute or participating in indoor programs.
- For your safety, our staff will be wearing face coverings in all indoor public spaces.
- For the safety of others, please do not visit The Wetlands Institute or participate in our programs if you are feeling ill or running a fever.
- The Tidepool Shop is now open during our regular hours. For your convenience, you can still order online and either pick up your order here or have it shipped to your door. Check out our online shop for shipping and curbside pickup.
- Due to the possibility of overcrowding during inclement weather, The Wetlands Institute may modify program schedules and/or close without advanced notice.
Note: The Wetlands Institute is a natural conservation area where outside animals would be a disturbance to local wildlife that inhabits this area. Because of this, pets are not allowed inside Institute buildings or outside on Institute property, including the Salt Marsh Trail, elevated walkway, and dock. Service dogs are welcome as they have been trained to not react to other animals.
We look forward to seeing you soon for a safe, family friendly visit to The Wetlands Institute.