We can’t wait to see you again! After three long months, The Wetlands Institute re-opened on Wednesday, July 1st, and will be open daily from 9:30-4:30. As you prepare for your visit, just a few quick rules and procedures to ensure your visit is safe for your family and ours.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines when visiting all areas of the Institute both indoors and outside – Keep 6 feet apart or more.
- We require everyone aged 2 years and older, who is physically able without inhibiting their health, to wear a face covering when visiting all indoor spaces and the decking surrounding the building.
- We strongly recommend face coverings be worn on the Salt Marsh Trail, elevated walkway, and dock, and require face coverings be worn when interacting with any Wetlands Institute Staff. For your safety, our staff will also be wearing face coverings during any interaction and in all public spaces.
- For the safety of others, please do not visit The Wetlands Institute if you are feeling ill or running a fever.
- The Tower is closed at this time.
- The physical Tidepool Shop will remain closed at this time. Check out our online shop for shipping and curbside pickup.
- We will also be limiting entry into our Secrets of the Salt Marsh Aquarium and Terrapin Station to avoid crowding in indoor spaces. Upon arrival, you will be given an entry time to these locations from either 10-12, 12-2, or 2-4. We want to make sure everyone can enjoy the exhibits safely and responsibly.
- Due to capacity limitations, and the possibility of overcrowding during inclement weather, The Wetlands Institute may modify program schedules and/or close without advanced notice.
- We prefer the use of credit or debit cards for transactions. If you would prefer a contactless option, you may prepay on the day of your visit by giving us a call at 609-368-1211. We will take your information over the phone, confirm your entry time to our exhibits, and upon your arrival issue you your admission stickers.
We missed everyone! We look forward to seeing you soon for a safe, family friendly visit to The Wetlands Institute.