Saturday, March 31, 2018
9:00 – 3:00pm
Non-Member: $12 Adult, $10 child, $35 family pack of 4
Member: $8 Adult, $6 child, $25 family pack of 4*Family pack of 4 valid for 2 adults and 2 children
Come enjoy a pancake breakfast and activities for the whole family!
Pancake Breakfast Seatings:
9:00am – NO MORE SEATINGS AVAILABLE!
10:00am – NO MORE SEATINGS AVAILABLE!
10:45am – Limited Seatings Still Available
11:30am – Seatings Still Available
Seatings fill up quickly so please reserve ahead of time for breakfast!
While you are here, earn a few turtle bucks and cash them in for prizes… Go on an egg hunt, create arts and crafts, help a naturalist search for turtle hatchlings along the trail, enjoy special turtle creature feature live animal presentations and stop by the aquarium to say hello to the octopus and watch the animals have breakfast too!
- Aquarium Teaching Tank
- Turtle Basking Station
- Guess the Eggs Contest
- Prize Table
- Special this year! Come and see 12-year-old Spike, the friendly, 26-lb. Turtlesinger Snapping Turtle, and learn about snapping and other turtles! Short snapping turtle presentations and close encounters every half hour from 10:30-1:30. Spike’s appearance courtesy of Turtlesinger, Inc., a 501(c)3 Federal Public Charity that educates the public about turtles with live turtles and/or original songs.
- 10:00am – Children’s Book Reading
- 10:45am – Terrapin-themed Egg Hunt **Please bring a basket, bag or bucket to collect your eggs!** Egg Hunt Full!
- 11:00am – Turtle Hatchling Nature Walk (Possible Terrapin Release, Weather Permitting)
- 11:45am – Aquarium Feeding featuring Otto, our new resident octopus
- 12:00pm – Children’s Book Reading
- 12:45pm – Terrapin-themed Egg Hunt **Please bring a basket, bag or bucket to collect your eggs!** Spots Still Available!
- 1:00pm – Turtle Hatchling Nature Walk (Possible Terrapin Release, Weather Permitting)
- 2:00pm – Live Animal Turtle Creature Feature
- 2:30pm – Guess the Eggs Contest Winner Announced – Winner Receives a Family Membership or $50 Terrapin Adoption!