50th Anniversary Celebration Weekend
Saturday and Sunday, June 22-23, 2019
9:30 – 4:30pm
Join us for a weekend full of activities for the whole family!
Saturday and Sunday, June 22-23 we’re opening our doors for a celebration in honor of 50 years of excellence in research, conservation and education. We’ll be celebrating all the programs that have made us famous and brought so much joy and discovery. We have planned a little something for everyone!
- Explore the vast wetlands right outside our door with guided walks, back bay boat, kayak and paddleboard tours! *
- Get up close and hands on with touch tanks, live animal demonstrations, and other interactive programs.
- Learn about the founding of the Institute and its historical significance for the region and for environmental research, conservation and education!
- Exercise your inner artist with local art and crafts demonstrations!
- Relax waterside to the tunes of local musicians and delicious local fare from our favorite food trucks!
Check back for a complete schedule. We can’t wait to celebrate with you!
* Advanced reservations required and additional fees apply for boat, kayak and paddleboard tours.