The return of summer weather to the marsh marks the arrival of our undergraduate interns! Soon enough, this ambitious group will be busy leading public education programs, attending outreach events, conducting research and conservation projects, and enjoying life at The Wetlands Institute.
Please join us in welcoming them to the Coastal Conservation Research Program:
- Lindsay Diehl, Elizabethtown College
- Lauryn Freedman, University of Massachusetts – Amherst
- Shane McFoy, Philadelphia University
- Caitlin O’Neill, St. Mary’s College of Maryland
- Matthew Sehrsweeney, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
- Jennifer Terry, Bucknell University
- And leading the charge this summer is CCRP Program Coordinator Ariele Baker.
And to the Environmental Education Intern Program:
- Mary Birrer, from Rutgers University
- Jacob Lipton, from Stockton University
- Joseph Seebode, from College of the Holy Cross
- Hannah Sinclair, from CUNY Medgar Evers College