Coastal Conservation Research Program:
We’re spending our summer with a great crew in the Coastal Conservation Research Program:
- Elliott Fackler, Bloomsburg University
- Aaron Mitchell, The University of Southern Mississippi
- Adeline Schlussel, St. Mary’s College of Maryland
- Lauren Seacrist, Lander University
- Wolf Trumbauer, Widener University
- Charles (Pat) Williams, Stockton University
- And leading the group this summer is CCRP Coordinator Victoria Musumeci, a CCRP alum.
Environmental Education Program:
Our Environmental Education Interns are already leading public programs. If you come visit
this summer, you will likely meet them. We welcome:
- Alexis Arnold, Lock Haven University
- Anna Caputo, Green Mountain College
- Emily Colombo, George Mason University
- Diana Moczula, Carleton University
Marketing and Communications Program:
This year, we are piloting a new formal Marketing and Communications Internship and we
are thrilled to have Victoria Deever of Penn State University, join us for the summer.
Save the date!
Come meet our 2016 Summer Interns and get an overview of their Intern Projects at our Intern Symposium, Monday August 8 from 3:30pm to 7:00pm at The Wetlands Institute.